SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Greetings from Minnesota!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Greetings from Minnesota! Login/Join 
posted
I was looking for a forum to join and after looking at a couple different ones, it was obvious to me that this was the one. I haven't bought a handgun since 1995 and last fall started thinking it was time to aquire that combat pistol I've wanted. Started looking at the Sig P320 and S&W M2.0, but one thing that troubled me was the lack of a safety. Decieded I wanted a DA/SA Decocker gun and just a few weeks ago found a dealer that had two P226 models for sale. Just one week ago took delivery of a new Sig P226 Pro Cut pistol.I really like it! Feels so perfect in my hand, now I just need to get to the range for some shooting time.

I'm happy to be a member of this forum, and look forward to learning a lot from this huge knowledge base.

Posts: 15 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: January 18, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from another fellow Minnesotan. Stay warm and enjoy your new Sig

Posts: 267 | Location: Twin Cities MN | Registered: April 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 2107 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 976 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the welcome!

Two others from frozen Minnesnowta, looking forward to warmer weather.

Posts: 15 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: January 18, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

Congrats on your P226 and welcome to the forum.

Support Sigforum and Para! https://fundrazr.com/01zWgc?ref=ab_8BFKzc

Posts: 7732 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Greetings from SoDak.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

Posts: 1804 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of taco68
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the northern border!

Sigs P-220, P-226 9mm, & P-230SL (CCW)

Posts: 2528 | Location: Icebox of the Nation | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome, from the Upper Connecticut River Valley!

Posts: 33 | Location: Upper Connecticut River Valley | Registered: May 02, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Welcome! Where about in MN are you?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 11568 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:

Twin Cities. Where is "Belly of the Beast"?

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Eaganite:
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:

Twin Cities. Where is "Belly of the Beast"?

Twin Cities. Mayhaps we can connect at some point in the future. Without getting too specific, I’m in one of those fun little burbs between Minneapolis and Maple Grove.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 11568 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post