SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New guy out in WA state
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New guy out in WA state Login/Join 
Picture of UKCatman
posted
Hi All!

I’m Rob and I’m out in WA state in Redmond.

I shoot a few Sigs (P320 X-Five Legion w/DPP), P365xl, and a P226.

I have lots of other brands of firearms as well and am an avid shooter and collector. I live to get out in nature and I look forward to interacting with many of you!

Rob

Posts: 15 | Location: WA State | Registered: January 26, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 976 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

Nothing like the P226 makes me want to burn through a few boxes of ammo. Wink

Welcome to the forum!

Support Sigforum and Para! https://fundrazr.com/01zWgc?ref=ab_8BFKzc

Posts: 7734 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UKCatman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
Cool!

Nothing like the P226 makes me want to burn through a few boxes of ammo. Wink

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks! My newest quest is finding a great P229 for my collection. And thanks to this forum I may have already done so!

Rob

Posts: 15 | Location: WA State | Registered: January 26, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
A good attitude will carry you far in this forum and you seem to have it, as evidenced by your reponse to my questions last night in Classifieds. To be clear, we've had some issues in Classifieds lately and I am on the lookout for any further problems.

You needn't be concerned about that, though. You'll be fine. We do ask, though, that new members establish themselves as contributing members in the forum before using of Classifieds. There will be posted rules about this coming soon.

"In the entire history of mankind, there has never been a political elite sincerely concerned about the well-being of regular people. What makes any of us think that it is different now?" - Christine Anderson, Member of the European Parliament for Germany

Posts: 98050 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UKCatman
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

Appreciate the welcome and I'll look forward to engaging more with you and all of the others here! If I can be of any help with anything on the forum please let me know!

Rob

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'm curious- what does the "UK" in your username stand for? You don't have to answer this, of course.

Posts: 98050 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UKCatman
posted Hide Post
The greatest tradition in the history of college basketball!

Rob

Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
Nice to welcome a fellow west sider even if you are way up Microsoft way.

This is a nice place.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Posts: 1449 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UKCatman
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all the hospitality everyone! Looking forward to interacting with all of you as we deal with our "terminal Signess" Cool

Rob

Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Marysville!

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10184 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mikus36
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Lacey!

"It's a Bill of Rights - Not a Bill of Needs"

Posts: 314 | Location: Washington | Registered: April 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome

Posts: 929 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from a former Pac NW resident.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1735 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UKCatman
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys!

Rob