SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New Old Member
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Old Member Login/Join 
Picture of Quattro15
posted
Hey guys. I have been off Sigforum for a while now. Years actually. I have been on the Facebook train and have recently decided that I can't take it any more. I remember how many great things I found on this forum.

You all hooked me up with my Sig addiction. They are now P320s mostly.

You guys helped me find a lawyer when my girlfriend, now wife, was being taken to court for custody of her 5 year old daughter by her biological father just so he'd get out of child support payments. That was just epic by the way. She's 16 now, and she's one of the best pistol shooters I have had the pleasure of sharing my hobby with. Her gun of choice is her P320 X5 that Grandpa got her.

I've got a 5 year old son now that is just dying to start shooting real guns. He's using Airsoft and Nerf now.

Anyways....I used to be active on here a lot, and I apologize for the leave of absence. But you guys rock and I'm back to stay.

When I figure out how we're posting photos on here now I'll throw some up!

---------------------------
“Reason, or the ratio of all we have already known, is not the same that it shall be when we know more.”
— William Blake

Posts: 2206 | Location: Black Mountain, NC | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quattro15
posted Hide Post
My daughter rocking it at our local gun club at a competition.

“Reason, or the ratio of all we have already known, is not the same that it shall be when we know more.”
— William Blake

Posts: 2206 | Location: Black Mountain, NC | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

Welcome back to the forum.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 6828 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome back!

Posts: 814 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome back from the other side of the state.

Posts: 389 | Location: Youngsville, NC | Registered: April 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quattro15
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys! It's great to be back. So So nice to be able to talk guns without being crucified.

— William Blake