SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Greetings from Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Greetings from Florida Login/Join 
posted
Hello my fellow firearm enthusiast,

I wanted to use post number one to greet everyone and glad I can join and share my thoughts and experiences with the forum.

I’m always looking to learn. Specially about the technical side of firearms.

I love Sigs, Glocks, HKs, S&W and Rugers.

My current favorite pistol is the Glock 26 Gen 5 followed by the Sig P365.

Best wishes to all.

Posts: 6 | Location: FL | Registered: February 19, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Welcome.

Posts: 12633 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 6827 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
welcome neighbor

Posts: 599 | Location: SW. Florida, USA | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 814 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you all for the warm welcome.

Posts: 6 | Location: FL | Registered: February 19, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Welcome! From just 30 miles east of the big lake. I'm sure you already know or will soon, this site will hook you with it's vast store house of knowledge and life experiences. Not to mention some of the nicest and not so nice people of the world. I came here because I bought a Sig P6 back when they were the latest and greatest used import and wanted some info on it.... And have stayed for the company.

Posts: 4125 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Florida Jim. I am in Brandon. I am willing to to learn and exchange ideas with the nice folks and extend some grace to the not so nice folks on the site. Stay safe Sir.

posted Hide Post
Welcome

Posts: 9 | Registered: January 25, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from OH.

Posts: 42 | Registered: March 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Gainesville.

NRA Life Member/GOA Life Member

Posts: 124 | Location: Gainesville, FL.  | Registered: July 06, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post