SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hi from Pa
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hi from Pa Login/Join 
posted
Hello,

I am a retired LEO and I love Sigs... I still have my first Sig P226 that I purchased back in 95 or 96.

I just ordered a dream gun, Sig P220 45ACP. I've wanted one for years and now I have one on the way.
Great to be here with all of you and I hope to learn as much as I can about the best pistols made!

"People Sleep Peacefully in Their Beds at Night Only Because Rough Men Stand Ready to Do Violence on Their Behalf."

Posts: 6 | Location: Penna. | Registered: May 24, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 1064 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

Let us know when your P220 arrives.

Welcome to the forum!

Posts: 8252 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome Roaddog form a fellow Pa LEO

Posts: 239 | Location: Pa | Registered: September 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26109 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1779 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SIGforum!

What part of PA are you in?

Posts: 3194 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum. I grew up in Hershey and live a bit south of there now.

This is a great place, lots of knowledge about any subject here, not just guns.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4280 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the Hbg area.

Posts: 560 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: February 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Also a newbie here re enjoy the fun

Shoot Straight
Shoot Often
P220 Ernest Langdon
Enjoy Billiards & Tequila
ericjcolbert@gmail.com

Posts: 13 | Location: Christmans | Registered: June 08, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Berks Co

Posts: 31148 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what part of the commonwealth do you roam. welcome. I am typically harrisburg, to state college, over to poconos

Shoot Straight
Shoot Often
P220 Ernest Langdon
Enjoy Billiards & Tequila
ericjcolbert@gmail.com

Posts: 13 | Location: Christmans | Registered: June 08, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of chaswea
posted Hide Post
Welcome I just bought a W. German P-220. Good Luck

Posts: 28 | Location: Dallas,Texas | Registered: August 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from the Lehigh Valley.

Posts: 3194 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post