SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New from Idaho
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New from Idaho Login/Join 
posted
Just joined this AM. I bought a P210 Target awhile back. I love the gun - my most accurate semi auto for sure.

I have been shooting my whole life and am into a variety of formats, but not too serious into any of them. I also love hunting and riding motorcyles.

Regards,

Tom

Posts: 1 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: November 23, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

Posts: 7205 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 878 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Good to have you Tom. Nice pistol. Welcome.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 16570 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum, from Southern Arizona.

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2581 | Location: Tucson, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post