SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Thanks for accepting membership request
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thanks for accepting membership request Login/Join 
posted
Thanks for approving.

I’ve owned guns my whole life, but only recently took a few lessons and started to try to learn to shoot properly. I have a p320 and a p365.

My instructor taught me to ride the trigger release, and it made a notable improvement in my spread. He then had me shoot a p226 legion and it really blew me away. I’m eager to either buy a 226 legion, or some other high end 9mm. I was shown a Cz shadow and really like the feel of it too. But A race gun might be kind of silly for my shooting level.

Hence here I am, wanting to learn more about hand guns!

Thanks
Barry
Austin Tx

Posts: 1 | Registered: April 16, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
The P226 is a nice one to have. Mine are in various calibers, but no Legion (yet).

Welcome to the forum!

Posts: 8111 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 1047 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Welcome, Barry.

This is a cool place. You will see many members having been here for many years, we stick around for a good reason.

Posts: 12222 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of magholderusa
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Utah!

Ricky Taggart
Magholder.com
Utah, USA

Posts: 128 | Location: Cedar Hills, UT, USA | Registered: September 28, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard! Keep Sigforum weird. Smile

Thanks for supporting the SigForum Ammo Group Buy and the Para Fundraiser!!

Posts: 1815 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Welcome to Sf Barry. Lots of good info here.

Posts: 11009 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Greetings from Chicago!

mi45acp

Posts: 72 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: March 19, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post