SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hi from Ohio
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hi from Ohio Login/Join 
posted
I really do like my SIG pistols. Have a couple of 365's and a couple of 320's. My latest SIG is a XVTAC which arrived today and I'm headed out to shoot it in a few.

Posts: 10 | Location: Ohio | Registered: September 15, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

Congrats on the V-TAC and welcome to the forum!

Posts: 7136 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rexles
posted Hide Post
Welcome fellow Buckeye. Enjoy the best gun forum on the web.

NRA Life member
NRA Certified Instructor
"Our duty is to serve the mission, and if we're not doing that, then we have no right to call what we do service" Marcus Luttrell

Posts: 1055 | Location: Holland, OH | Registered: May 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 859 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Welcome fellow Buckeye. Enjoy Sf.

Posts: 10815 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from another Ohioan!

Posts: 500 | Location: OH | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post