SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Sorta new guy from Tennessee
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sorta new guy from Tennessee Login/Join 
Picture of Grayfox54
posted
I originally signed up here a couple of years ago, but it seemed that the software and my browser didn't get along making posting a PITA. So I just kinda walked away.
Just tried a couple of test posts and it seems all is well now. So I may start hanging around more. Wink
Simply put, I'm an old guy (67) with a love for 1911s and S&W revolvers. I have a bunch of both. Big Grin
I do own 5 Sigs. All are older all metal P Series guns. P220, P226, P228, P239 and a P232.
I'm just not much on plastic, even the newer Sigs. Yeah, I'm a dinosaur. Roll Eyes

It ain't the years, its the mileage.

Posts: 37 | Location: Bartlett, TN | Registered: November 24, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
I just made it to the third spot on your list last week. I got a P220, P226, and a P228...

Can't argue against a 1911, unless it is wanting two 1911s...

Welcome to the forum!

Posts: 7137 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 859 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Welcome from mid-TN

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10126 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
Welcome back to SigForum, from Southern Arizona!

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2552 | Location: Tucson, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post