SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello from Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello from Florida Login/Join 
posted
Hi everyone. My name is Art and I am from Jacksonville, Fl. I am 85, retired Navy and am a long time shooter. I was in the gun store last Saturday and realized that I don't have a .22 pistol anymore....so I purchased a P322. This is my first Sig and now I am going to get a 365 in the very near future. I hope to learn a lot more about the Sig guns here on the forum.

Posts: 2 | Location: Jacksonville, Fl | Registered: November 15, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum, Art708!

Posts: 14615 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your P322 and welcome to the forum!

Posts: 8251 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum

Posts: 640 | Location: SW. Florida, USA | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome & Thanks for your service!

Posts: 1064 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you all for the welcome.

Posts: 2 | Location: Jacksonville, Fl | Registered: November 15, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum. But also thank you for your service . ............................ drill sgt.

Posts: 1405 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post