SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    NY Newbie
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NY Newbie Login/Join 
posted
Hi All,

Greetings from NY capital district. Happy to be a member of this community. Been shooting for a long time but just bought my first two Sig pistols - a P365X and a P320 AXG Pro. That little 365 may just be my favorite pistol. Of course, my favorite pistol is the one I'm shooting on a given day. Anyway - just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and happy holiday season!

NRA Certified Instructor
Sig P320 AXGPro / P365X
Various HK / S&W / Browning

Posts: 3 | Registered: December 10, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new Sigs.

Posts: 7382 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Welcome from NE Ohio. Enjoy Sf

Posts: 10899 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to The Forum from downstate NY. Smile

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

Posts: 1818 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 911 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
welcome to the forum

Posts: 10 | Location: Arizona, USA | Registered: November 08, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the midwest. I grew up near Syracuse but made my "Escape from New York" 35 years ago.

We talk about all makes of guns, not just Sigs.

Posts: 15146 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the Forum. I grew up in the Capital District.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2203 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Greetings from the Granite State. Welcome Aboard! Cool

Former New Yorkistan resident here (Born in Brooklyn). Luckily, I escaped a long time ago, back when John Lindsay was Mayor of NYC!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 5377 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum

My roommate at culinary school in Hyde Park, NY was from Troy, NY

Posts: 29086 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Greetings and welcome, from Vermont!

Posts: 33 | Location: Upper Connecticut River Valley | Registered: May 02, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard from an escapee from upstate NY back in the early '70s. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 13656 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post