SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello from the wonderful state of CT
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello from the wonderful state of CT Login/Join 
posted
Hi everyone. I've been lurking on the page for a while now. Figured it's time to introduce myself and start contributing where I can.
CT is not wonderful...totally sarcastic lol

Posts: 9 | Registered: January 25, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 6828 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 814 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Welcome! I escaped from CT for the last time in 2004 after living there 3 different times throughout most of my childhood. Where in CT are you located?

Posts: 1984 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Welcome, neighbor. Always nice to see another member join from our "wonderful" state.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 15628 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Ohio.

Posts: 42 | Registered: March 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post