SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Intro from Wisconsin
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Intro from Wisconsin Login/Join 
posted
Good morning from Wisconsin. I believe this is my first post here however I created an account a few years ago to look at the classifieds. I'm a buyer, seller, and collector of Sig's, Beretta, and Glock pistols. I have been active on the Beretta Forum for over 13 years. I recently learned on their Forum that there are Scammers creating listings to sell fictitious items. Some people have been burned but it's has become situational awareness. I use references to key personnel on the Beretta Forum since I have had work completed on some firearms and purchased new firearms through one of their Suppliers. Too bad we can't rate our members.

Questions:

Has there been any reports Scammer on this Forum?

Is there a way to validate members on this forum?

It sucks that I, a new member, has to ask this but I plan to sell a few things. Thank you for your time.

Kris

Posts: 7 | Location: Trempealeau, WI | Registered: March 26, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
We have good members here who like to utilize the forum to get the latest info on Sigs, Glocks, and most any other topic.

There is a fantastic knowledge base here like no other.

There are very few scammers on this forum. They are usually dealt with quickly and in an entertaining manner.

The members are validated by a great team of moderators looking for anyone who just signs up to sell stuff they never had.

Welcome to the forum!

Posts: 7137 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you. How do I become validated? I wish to put somethings up for sale.

Posts: 7 | Location: Trempealeau, WI | Registered: March 26, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jkharnage:
Thank you. How do I become validated?

You get "validated" by becoming a contributing member of the SIGforum community Smile

By "contributing" I mean in the sense of participating.

Welcome to SF!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher
"The dominant media is no more ``mainstream`` than leftists are liberals." -- me

Posts: 21131 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 859 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you to all whom have welcomed me to this Forum. I'm considering myself new to this Sig Sauer brand but have acquired many of their products within the last couple of years. My favorite is my P220 Concealed Carry however about 1 year ago I learned about the P220 SAS Concealed Carry. I was in shock and ahhh. I on the lookout for one but have devoted my time on a current Beretta project. I hope t0 see one in 2022 for sale.