SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hi from the great State of Texas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hi from the great State of Texas Login/Join 
posted
I’m a lurker of many years, turned on to Sig Forum by a lawyer I used to work for. (Waving at Tracey!). I’m a family law paralegal, great baker, decent meat smoker, and quilter. Getting ready to move back to my home town of Denton to be closer to aging Mom, so everything doesn’t fall to my sister, plus getting out of Dallas has become more and more a good idea the last few years. Grew up shooting and fishing from a very early age, though I haven’t had much opportunity in a long time. Looking forward to participating here.

Posts: 84 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: February 27, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SIGforum. You will find lots of Texas members here.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36101 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 6828 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 814 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
Howdy from a neighbor to your west. While I have been in NM for 26 years, I was born, raised, and spent a good chunk of my adult life in Central Texas. Glad to have you in the group. You will find lots of good folks ready and willing to offer help.

Dave

Posts: 284 | Location: Albuquerque, NM | Registered: June 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
posted Hide Post
Howdy from Tomball, glad you stopped lurking and started contributing.

Great to have a female touch around here too!

HK Ag

Posts: 2962 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post