SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello From DFW
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello From DFW Login/Join 
posted
In the last month I went from zero Sigs to three. I now have a P320 X-carry Legion for matches, a custom GGI AXG P320 for work and a P320 X-Compact for off duty. All with optics. Seemed logical to join this forum and read up a bit. Bruce is building me a 4.7" slide/barrel for the Legion to spice it up a bit more.

I'm going to let the 1911s cool off in the safe for a while.

Posts: 9 | Registered: November 05, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 1064 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

Sounds like the P320 is your new favorite. I hope to have one someday, but usually get distracted by a P226. Big Grin

Welcome to the forum!

Posts: 8251 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shot my P320 Legion X-carry in a local IDPA match last night. To be honest, after zeroing the 320s, I thought the length of the trigger was going to be an issue for me at a match. For some reason, I actually shot the Legion better than I do my 5K+ 2011s. I'm extremely impressed with the performance of the gun and how the dot returns to zero for me.

I'm looking forward to actually training with this gun and see where it can take me. I never made it out of "A" class in Limited or Expert in CO.

Posts: 9 | Registered: November 05, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post