SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Referred by a SIGforum member
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Referred by a SIGforum member Login/Join 
posted
Good morning all,
Truth is, I joined to comment and add to the "What's up with SigTalk?" thread mainly after reading all four pages. BLUF: I can take a joke!
Own a P226 and safeguarding a P365XL for my daughter until she turns 18. Know nothing about guns other than where the trigger is so will not be disseminating advice and enlightening anyone. I don't have to agree with your opinion but will accept and respect it. Prefer wit to humor. You now know everything about me. Cheers

Posts: 5 | Registered: April 16, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NewbyK:
Prefer wit to humor.
We have wit. We have humor. We have bagels and orange juice in Meeting Room A.

Some may not understand why you are saying "Good morning" while the moon is still up, but I know that the Earth is round.

Welcome to SIGforum.

"In the entire history of mankind, there has never been a political elite sincerely concerned about the well-being of regular people. What makes any of us think that it is different now?" - Christine Anderson, Member of the European Parliament for Germany

Posts: 98201 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Prefer wit to humor.

Some may not understand why you are saying "Good morning" while the moon is still up, but I know that the Earth is round.

Welcome to SIGforum.

Because it is 04:17 in the UK Smile

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Some would not understand, but I did, for I am all-knowing, all-seeing.

And I have access to your IP address. Wink

Posts: 98201 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wyoming, USA.

PC

Posts: 1135 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Some would not understand, but I did, for I am all-knowing, all-seeing.

And I have access to your IP address. Wink

Good morning parabellum (when you wake up) I know that and I know how to fake it if I chose to Wink. I appreciated your eloquence in the previously mentioned thread and this is exactly the wit I prefer over humor (you have access to my IP address Smile Now that we have been friends for so long, Cheers my friend

Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 992 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
You can't go wrong with a P226.

Welcome to the forum!

Posts: 7836 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR
posted Hide Post
welcome

Speak softly and carry a big stick loaded Sig

Posts: 4824 | Location: Raleigh, North Carolina | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of magholderusa
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Utah!

Ricky Taggart
Magholder.com
Utah, USA

Posts: 100 | Location: Cedar Hills, UT, USA | Registered: September 28, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Prefer wit to humor.

Welcome to SIGforum.

I'd offer you a cup of hot fat and the head of Alfredo Garcia, but you'll have to settle for a lukewarm greeting. Smile Welcome aboard.

Posts: 1786 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Greetings!

mi45acp

Posts: 72 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: March 19, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post