SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello from Virginia
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello from Virginia Login/Join 
posted
Recently, I purchased my first SIG product in the form of a ROMEO 8 optic for my Tavor 7.

I haven't ever been in actual combat, but I have played a great deal of paintball and know how I react when someone is shooting at me.
I noticed a tendency in myself and others to hyper-focus on a threat and loose a sense of what else was going on nearby.
I found that tendency was magnified when using an optic that blocked the field of view.
Thus, I wanted something that would not block my view, was reliable and clear.
After a tremendous amount of research (what else was I going to do this past summer?) I settled on the ROMEO 8.

I have never been as pleased with any optic as I am with this one.

Now, if I can just get SIG to build pistols with a Luger/Steyr barrel/handle angle I can get one of those too. Smile

Posts: 4 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 22, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just An Old Guy
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum, I am sure you will enjoy it.

What can one man do? You never know until you try.

Posts: 1965 | Location: VA | Registered: November 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 6654 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 787 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Ohio.

Posts: 42 | Registered: March 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post