SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New guy on the block
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New guy on the block Login/Join 
posted
Hello everyone I just came from picking up my new emperor Scorpion and I really like what I see so far. I joined yesterday so I'll give you a little introduction of myself. Live in IN. north west corner near Chitown. I'm an old fart 75 years young.I have been in and out of guns for nearly all my life so I have a few.I hope to learn and I know I will enjoy this forum.I'm on some other forums also so I lurk on most of them, but don't make many comments unless I know the answer and no one else has already answered it.Looking forward to learning and enjoying the content of the forum.
Dave

Posts: 4 | Registered: September 06, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your new Sig and welcome to the forum!

Posts: 8118 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 1048 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard!
I would gladly bet you have knowledge to share as well.

Posts: 13320 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post