SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello from central New Hampshire
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello from central New Hampshire Login/Join 
posted
Hello everybody!

To the admins or whoever it is that allowed me to join this forum.. thank you very much I do appreciate it. So I've only had two Sig Sauer weapons in my entire life. The first one I actually got for my girlfriend at the time.. it was a Sig p250 chambered in 45 acp. Beautiful weapon but really really snappy with the recoil.
A couple weeks ago I picked up a used Sig Sauer m400 Moe enhanced classic. I think that's how you say it. It's not the tread it's not the snake bite it doesn't have a long skinny foregrip. It looks like the old school Colt m4. But with all the Magpul furniture.
I picked it up for 600 bucks. And it's my first ar-15. It took me 42 damn years to get this thing hahaha. I walked into the local shop, and I saw it leaning against the corner and a darkened corner at that.. I picked it up looked at it noticed it said Sig sour on it asked how much and he said 600 bucks but he wanted it out of the shop. Apparently it was one of his friends who passed away and for whatever reason he just did not want it around. I promised him I would take absolutely fantastically good care of it. And I do. You wouldn't know that this thing was used. Whoever had it before me too damn damn good care of it.
I figured the price was right. I'm well aware of what this weapon goes for new. And the fact that they discontinued it and they no longer make this specific model makes it that much better for me. I've already had half a dozen people ask me if I would sell it to them. Yeah that's not going to happen. Anyway thanks for reading my rant. And again hello from Central new hampshire. It's so damn cold up here hahaha. Stay safe and God bless.

Posts: 1 | Location: Plymouth, New Hampshire | Registered: February 17, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the Seacoast. You will find lots of great folks on this Forum.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2239 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

Support Sigforum and Para! https://fundrazr.com/01zWgc?ref=ab_8BFKzc

Posts: 7736 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Just passing through...

Posts: 98073 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the best show on the internet.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 976 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum! I’m located a couple towns to the south of you.

Posts: 4462 | Location: NH | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Greetings from a fellow Granite Stater...Welcome Aboard! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 5826 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the People’s Republic of Taxachusetts. Love your part of NH straight shot up 93.

Posts: 2205 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nifty
posted Hide Post
Welcome from PA. Retired last year and moved from the Boston area. Have a friend that sells machine tools to Sig in NH

Posts: 2455 | Location: Relocated from Boston to NW PA | Registered: August 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post