SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello from Southern Illinois.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello from Southern Illinois. Login/Join 
posted
Thank you for the approval. Long time shooter 50 plus years, 10 years pistols. Always been a Glock man. Had a chance to shoot a P365X, I am sold on the Sig. It will be my EDC weapon, just waiting on the CCL to finalize.
Will now be investigating other Sig options.
Merry Christmas to all.
Mike

God, Family, Country, and Guns to protect them all.

Posts: 1 | Registered: December 18, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SIGforum and Merry Christmas!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36533 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

Posts: 8436 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Welcome.

Since you've been always a glock man, you should have signed up years ago. There's a 548 page thread on the topic started by by no other than the forum's owner.

You will buy a Glock

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 18517 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from your western neighbor. Feel free to talk about Glocks and ANY models.

Posts: 15533 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Chicago.
If your ever passing through and need to take cover, let me know.

Posts: 4246 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of magholderusa
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Utah!

Ricky Taggart
Magholder.com
Utah, USA

Posts: 172 | Location: Cedar Hills, UT, USA | Registered: September 28, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard! Used to live down in Union County, now up in central Illinois.

Nick
nick_mur

Posts: 98 | Location: Peoria IL | Registered: December 17, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 1114 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Only Kneel
to Almighty God
posted Hide Post
Welcome to your new home!

Posts: 3413 | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post