SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Newbie
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Newbie Login/Join 
Banned- Scammer
posted
I just want to introduce myself here, am a new member on here, got this site from an old member on here who happens to be my friends.

Posts: 3 | Registered: July 03, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 1064 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the family...................... drill sgt.

Posts: 1405 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
Awesome Cool

Welcome to the best group of forum members anywhere. Just like a family, there are disagreements and straight up arguments but those same folks will do anything they can to help each other when needed.

Dave

Posts: 437 | Location: Albuquerque, NM | Registered: June 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard

Posts: 17 | Registered: May 26, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Welcome! Which old member is your friend on here? Mind telling us which state you are in?

Q

Posts: 23269 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Get em lol.

12 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 5070 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Flush them out. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 23269 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
From Phoenix, no less- apparently a town filled with cockroaches like you.

Your email address- rodkey900@gmail.com :

https://www.antiqueradios.com/...pic.php?f=2&t=415487

So, adios, amigo...

scammer rodkey900@gmail.com scammer

Posts: 99620 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

So, adios, amigo...

From the above website:

"The initial tipoff was that both email addy's used three digits behind the names."

What is the issue with the three digits behind the name? How does that make the email address suspect?

Just trying to get educated.

“A man’s treatment of a dog is no indication of the man’s nature, but his treatment of a cat is. It is the crucial test. None but the humane treat a cat well.”
-- Mark Twain, 1902

Posts: 8412 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Goodbye from the forum.

Posts: 8251 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 229DAK:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

So, adios, amigo...

From the above website:

"The initial tipoff was that both email addy's used three digits behind the names."

What is the issue with the three digits behind the name? How does that make the email address suspect?

Just trying to get educated.

I’ll go out on a limb and say that for me it would be a potential indicator given most scammers won’t take the time to create a unique email. They will use the “recommended” ones listed by the service provider which typically have 3 digits or so to prevent duplication.

It just shows laziness by scammers, but by no means a direct indication as I’m sure a lot of trustworthy folks have gone the same route.

12 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 5070 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of magholderusa
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Utah!

Ricky Taggart
Magholder.com
Utah, USA

Posts: 143 | Location: Cedar Hills, UT, USA | Registered: September 28, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post