SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New Member from Clinton CT
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Member from Clinton CT Login/Join 
Picture of CChoice
posted
Good Evening Folks! Just getting on this forum, looking forward to joining in, looks like a great forum and I love my Sigs!

David J Lee

Posts: 1 | Location: Collectors.Choice@snet.net | Registered: July 16, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 1064 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Welcome
I'm right up the road.
Lot of spamming going on--may want to remove your email from the location line.

Posts: 2134 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

Posts: 8254 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Welcome from TN, though I was raised in SW CT and in fact still keep a CT State Carry Permit that I’ve had for nearly 30 years. Don’t make it back there much but will be in your neck of the woods later this summer.

Posts: 2368 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Haven't been there for over a decade but grew up in the NW corner of CT. Beautiful place.
Sailed past your area a few times as a youngster.

Posts: 8343 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard, neighbor!

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16124 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard!

Posts: 17 | Registered: May 26, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of magholderusa
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Ricky Taggart
Magholder.com
Utah, USA

Posts: 143 | Location: Cedar Hills, UT, USA | Registered: September 28, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post