SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Newbie from NC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Newbie from NC Login/Join 
posted
Howdy, folks. Wavy from NC here, stopping into the new member board before starting to read threads. I'm a retired teacher, musician, avid fly fisherman, and shooter. I'm new to Sigs but certainly not new to pistols or firearms in general. Have been eyeing the P365 and wanting one since they came out, waiting, waiting some more, and finally pulled the trigger -- I just couldn't stand it any longer. Looking forward to joining the community!

Posts: 6 | Location: NC | Registered: January 23, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR
posted Hide Post
Welcome.

What part of the state are you from? I live in the Raleigh area.

Speak softly and carry a big stick loaded Sig

Posts: 4834 | Location: Raleigh, North Carolina | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm from the NC high country. Too cold and snowy to go shootin' or fishin' today!

Posts: 6 | Location: NC | Registered: January 23, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Damn hippies Razz

Posts: 98855 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

Posts: 8090 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Damn hippies Razz

Wink

posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from the other side of the state.

Posts: 405 | Location: Youngsville, NC | Registered: April 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 1044 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, folks. I'm still "patiently" waiting for my "new to me"(it has 150 rounds through it but spotless, bought from a long-distance friend)P365 to arrive at my LGS. The waiting is the hardest part....

Bent but not broken
Picture of maddy345
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the "Triangle"

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

God bless the Motor Life Boat and the men & women that run them!

Posts: 3950 | Location: Just out of reach | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 18005 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from somewhere between Banner Elk and Elk Park. At least part time, for now anyway.

Posts: 362 | Location: The Sun & Fun Capital of the World | Registered: May 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum. Many knowledgeable folks here that are willing to share.

Posts: 662 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post