SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Howdy from the Texas Hill Country
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Howdy from the Texas Hill Country Login/Join 
posted
I'm a recently retired guy with a lot of spare time on my hands.
We cut the cable on TV a few years ago so unless something is going on out in the driveway, then I probably don't know anything about it. I don't talk politics or sports.
By now you're beginning to understand why I have all of this extra time on my hands.

I like the classic P model SIGS and 1911s, also S&W revolvers.
Some other interests of mine include Harleys and air cooled VWs.
I'm here to learn and also enjoy the community

Posts: 1 | Location: Texas Hill Country  | Registered: November 30, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Welcome.

Posts: 21256 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Welcome, loves me some hill country.

Posts: 11147 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

Posts: 8436 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 1114 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful part of this great coutry

Posts: 1 | Registered: December 06, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of magholderusa
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Utah!

Ricky Taggart
Magholder.com
Utah, USA

Posts: 172 | Location: Cedar Hills, UT, USA | Registered: September 28, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
Howdy from the Big D!

Posts: 4890 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from another Texas Hill country resident!

Posts: 1507 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: April 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fwbulldog
posted Hide Post
Round Rock here. Not technically hill country, but every Sat/Sun you might see me fly down some dirt road out there in the hill country on a KTM.

I'll wave as a I go by.

Posts: 2954 | Location: Round Rock | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is indeed a fine place to be. Welcome to SF.

Posts: 3373 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 4890 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post