SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Newbie from the Florida panhandle
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Newbie from the Florida panhandle Login/Join 
posted
Hey folks, just found this forum. my wife just bought me an early Christmas present...a p365X.
this is my first Sig si I figured this is a good place to go to.
it shoots great but about an 1 1/2" to the right at 20' so now I'm looking at getting a sight pusher, I've been wanting one for a while, I have a Springfield 1911 loaded that needs some pushing too. anyway, thanks for having me, recently retired from 25 years in the natural gas industry and have been making custom knives for around 32 years. currently living in the North Florida woods and living the dream!

Posts: 1 | Location: North Florida | Registered: December 06, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SIGforum.

Lots of FL members here.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36533 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 1116 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome fellow panhandler.

** My Underdeveloped Collection **
Sig Sauer P229 .40 Black with Aluminum Grips
Sig Sauer P250 9mm Black
Beretta PX4 Storm 9mm
Springfield XD .40 Subcompact Black
Springfield XD .45 Tactical Bi-Tone

Posts: 301 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your P365!

I hope to have on someday...

Posts: 8438 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of magholderusa
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Utah!

Ricky Taggart
Magholder.com
Utah, USA

Posts: 172 | Location: Cedar Hills, UT, USA | Registered: September 28, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post