SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New Member from Central Texas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Member from Central Texas Login/Join 
posted
Hello all,

New member and gun owner, purchased the Sig Sauer P229 Legion with Xray3 sights and Romeo 1 Pro.

On the hunt for a OWB holster, lots of great info here!

Cheers!

Posts: 1 | Registered: November 24, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum!

The Legion P229 is a great Sig. Congrats!

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 6654 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 787 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
Howdy from a New Mexico transplant. Born and raised in Central TX with lots of family still there. Fair warning... that awesome gun now in your position will have a tendency to multiply Wink

Sigs are awesome but ADDICTIVE Big Grin

For my Legion, I went with the Legion branded Mitch Rosen direct from Sig. Yeah, they are pricey but damn nice. Recommend staying away from Kydex as the Legion finish is not real durable.

Dave

Posts: 271 | Location: Albuquerque, NM | Registered: June 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of paraloco
posted Hide Post
Look at 1791 Gunleather. I love mine. Been a while since I've gotten some Lockhart BBQ. I need to head that way again.

Posts: 2 | Location: S.E. Texas | Registered: November 28, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
New here too. Welcome and enjoy.

Posts: 24 | Registered: October 23, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the Texas Hill Country!

Posts: 1336 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: April 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post