SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hampton Roads Virginia here
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hampton Roads Virginia here Login/Join 
posted
Hi all, I'm Moe from Virginia. Came across this forum while looking for my next firearm. I own a Daewoo DP51c tri-action. Now in the market for a P232 to add to my collection. Folks here have been pretty cool and informative. Thank you for that.

Posts: 13 | Registered: December 25, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 1105 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 19tass:
Welcome!

Thank you Smile

Posts: 13 | Registered: December 25, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Basenji
posted Hide Post
Welcome from VaB!!!!

Posts: 899 | Location: Tidewater VIRGINIA | Registered: April 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Meamor444:
Hi all, I'm Moe from Virginia. Came across this forum while looking for my next firearm. I own a Daewoo DP51c tri-action. Now in the market for a P232 to add to my collection. Folks here have been pretty cool and informative. Thank you for that.

Dig in and read what is asked of members here and join in the fun.

Those who forget history are destined to repeat it.

Posts: 378 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia!

Posts: 8413 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of magholderusa
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Utah!

Ricky Taggart
Magholder.com
Utah, USA

Posts: 166 | Location: Cedar Hills, UT, USA | Registered: September 28, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
Another welcome from Virginia Beach.

Posts: 1119 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post