SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello from NH
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello from NH Login/Join 
Picture of raulakario
posted
New to this forum not to forums, thank you for having me and looking forward to talk and meet some of you, I have a P320x5 Legion and a p365x currently, looking for a 308 upper but not in a hurry.

Posts: 8 | Location: no | Registered: September 16, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Greetings from a fellow Granite Stater. Welcome Aboard! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 5181 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 878 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of raulakario
posted Hide Post
Thank you guys!!!

Posts: 8 | Location: no | Registered: September 16, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

Posts: 7205 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of raulakario
posted Hide Post
Thank you 38 Wink

Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the Seacoast

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2163 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum!

Posts: 4406 | Location: NH | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from a former resident of NH.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 36127 | Location: NW Indiana | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post