Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FNG Login/Join 
posted
We used that in Nam. I think most can figure it out. Anyway newby here. I've been shooting SIG's for awhile. I have a P226 that holds a 20 round mag and also has the decocking lever. I am having to sell it due to contracting NHL thru agent orange. I had to have my right shoulder replaced with what the Doc's called a reverse shoulder replacement. I now only have about 25% use of my right arm. Getting to the specifics I'm not sure if I have an MK-25 or a legion. The serial number is 47A 030163. My brother wants to buy it but I don't know what it might be worth.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Rick Scott

Posts: 1 | Location: West Palm Beach, FL. | Registered: May 30, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum!

Posts: 8254 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome & Thanks for your service!

Posts: 1064 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
Hey, welcome to the forum!

You might want to start your P226 research right here, in the Sig Pistols section. Lots of good info!

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...0601935/m/1810019194

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2689 | Location: Tucson, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post