SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Old member returning from hiatus, shout out to RHINOWSO
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Old member returning from hiatus, shout out to RHINOWSO Login/Join 
posted
Hey all. I'm back after a long time away. I've been lurking off and on for a few years, but I wanted to reintroduce myself. I was a lot more active around 2006/2007. Some of you may remember me (or not) from back then.

RHINOWSO, if you happen to see this, the incident that led to me disappearing-we had a run in and some over the top insults were made on my part. I doubt your feelings were very damaged at the time, or even remember the incident, but my apologies all the same. I was TDY away from home in a high stress environment for a long time at that point and wasn't dealing with it very well. Ancient history now but I wanted to address it. Thanks.

Posts: 2944 | Location: NM | Registered: July 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome back!

Posts: 977 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
welcome back

Posts: 7511 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom Highway:
Hey all. I'm back after a long time away. I've been lurking off and on for a few years, but I wanted to reintroduce myself. I was a lot more active around 2006/2007. Some of you may remember me (or not) from back then.

RHINOWSO, if you happen to see this, the incident that led to me disappearing-we had a run in and some over the top insults were made on my part. I doubt your feelings were very damaged at the time, or even remember the incident, but my apologies all the same. I was TDY away from home in a high stress environment for a long time at that point and wasn't dealing with it very well. Ancient history now but I wanted to address it. Thanks.

Solid intro. Welcome back!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 11576 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you. Nice to be back.

Posts: 2944 | Location: NM | Registered: July 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I remember you. Glad you are back.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 51282 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Welcome back to the forum.

Support Sigforum and Para! https://fundrazr.com/01zWgc?ref=ab_8BFKzc

Posts: 7748 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post