SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello ... from Switzerland.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello ... from Switzerland. Login/Join 
posted
Hi guys,
John from Switzerland here. Happy to be in touch with SIG enthusiasts from all accross the ocean.
Working for the public services. Owning a few SIG rifles and pistols, will post pictures soon.

Best messages

John

Swiss citizen
Sig enthusiast

Posts: 18 | Registered: March 06, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Welcome from New Mexico.

Posts: 1211 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SIGforum, Madjohn!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher
"The dominant media is no more ``mainstream`` than leftists are liberals." -- me

Posts: 23200 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum!

Posts: 8106 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Virginia.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15275 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard. Smile

We have a couple other members from Switzerland who have contributed to the collective knowledge base here.

Looking forward to what you may be able to contribute on SIG rifles and pistols, or any other insights from the Swiss perspective.

By the way, it's required that all Swiss members joining the forum pass around some Swiss chocolate, cheese, or beer... yeah, it's a rule. You should find it in your copy of the membership waiver. Wink Big Grin

Posts: 6940 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you guys

quote:
Originally posted by Modern Day Savage:
Welcome aboard. Smile

We have a couple other members from Switzerland who have contributed to the collective knowledge base here.

Looking forward to what you may be able to contribute on SIG rifles and pistols, or any other insights from the Swiss perspective.

By the way, it's required that all Swiss members joining the forum pass around some Swiss chocolate, cheese, or beer... yeah, it's a rule. You should find it in your copy of the membership waiver. Wink Big Grin

Well thank you and to be fair, supress your ITAR tiranny and I can promise you all the swiss chocolate I could ship after getting my shopping list fully satisfied Big Grin

Swiss citizen
Sig enthusiast

Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Ha! Nice response.

Welcome from another member from New Mexico, USA.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 16453 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Ohio says hello Madjohn. Enjoy!!

Posts: 11008 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Malysh
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum

Posts: 328 | Location: PA | Registered: November 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 1044 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Great sense of humor! Glad to have you join us!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 14634 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of WASIGP226
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Idaho USA!

Posts: 6068 | Location: Idaho | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BTW just for you guys to know ... our beer mostly sucks and if you want a good beer you will have to find local produced which can be pretty expensive.
Now I know US crafted beers and you are pretty much gifted with them.
For the cheese, I won't have to say anything Big Grin

Swiss citizen
Sig enthusiast

Picture of Kampfhamster
posted Hide Post
Hallo us em Thurgau Smile

The citizen watches the watchman, not the taxpayer.

Posts: 749 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: September 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kampfhamster:
Hallo us em Thurgau Smile

Gruezi mitenand Big Grin

Swiss citizen
Sig enthusiast

posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard Madjohn!

Posts: 448 | Location: St. Augustine, FL | Registered: April 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Madjohn:
BTW just for you guys to know ... our beer mostly sucks and if you want a good beer you will have to find local produced which can be pretty expensive.
Now I know US crafted beers and you are pretty much gifted with them.
For the cheese, I won't have to say anything Big Grin

I must admit, I've never actually seen a Swiss beer in the U.S., let alone try one.

The Swiss reputation for making fine things, from guns to watches to cheese to chocolate.. even your women and landscapes are quite beautiful, so I assumed your beer was equally wonderful.

Perhaps Switzerland's proximity to such legendary regions of fine beer brewers negate their need to perfect their own? ... or maybe the Swiss are just too busy making other fine things to spend time brewing.

Posts: 6940 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of magholderusa
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Utah!

Ricky Taggart
Magholder.com
Utah, USA

Posts: 128 | Location: Cedar Hills, UT, USA | Registered: September 28, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
I had a Swiss Lowenbrau once. Absolutely disgusting. Couldn’t finish it. Granted, I was younger and not used to Euro beers.

Posts: 11008 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post