SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello from Zillah WA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello from Zillah WA Login/Join 
posted
Just bought 2 different P365 pistols. A SAS and XLRomeo0. Had a slide problem but my local Cabelaa store sorted it out for me. Both seem to be excellent guns.

John Collins

Posts: 1 | Location: Zillah WA | Registered: June 19, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
You'll love the 365s! Welcome to SigForum, from your friend in Southern Arizona!

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2561 | Location: Tucson, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SFCUSARET
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome from Arizona. Spent some time in your area back in the early 70s. Me and my buds went back stepping with pool cues at the ready out the door of the wild and wooly Stockman's Cafe in Yakima one cold and wintry night on a pass from training at the Yakima Firing Center in 1973.

Posts: 1013 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 862 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia!

Posts: 7156 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post