SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New from Georgia
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New from Georgia Login/Join 
posted
Another newbie here! I have owned and shot Sig pistols for a good many years. In the recent years I have acquired a P320 and a P365 to go along with my older P220 .45. I also have a .22 rimfire conversion slide/kit to use with the P220 receiver. I am a retired engineer, did a tour with the Navy as a SeaBee during the "Nam" era and spent about 25 years doing and teaching martial arts. I decided that since I now have a "litter" of Sig pistols I needed to hang out with some other Sig folks to learn a bit more about the guns. I tend to be a curious fellow so expect to hear from me fairly often!

Posts: 2 | Location: Deep South | Registered: April 19, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 976 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

I'm from deep South Georgia, but live in the N Georgia area. There's a couple of Nam Era Navy combat vets here.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 32934 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
welcome from Marietta

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 9924 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Best I can tell is you'll need another P220. Then a P226. Wink

Welcome to the forum!

Support Sigforum and Para! https://fundrazr.com/01zWgc?ref=ab_8BFKzc

Posts: 7736 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
Area51? Are you from Dawson Forest?

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39017 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Welcome.
There are a lot of Georgians around here.

Posts: 7846 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard!

Posts: 1785 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chillin out
Picture of florida boy
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Blairsville

I practice Shinrin-yoku
It's better to wear out than rust out
Member NRA
Member Georgia Carry

Posts: 3750 | Location: Union County, Georgia | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of magholderusa
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Utah!

Ricky Taggart
Magholder.com
Utah, USA

Posts: 100 | Location: Cedar Hills, UT, USA | Registered: September 28, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kept Bum
posted Hide Post
Welcome, you'll like it here

"It does not require many words to speak the truth.".....Chief Joseph

https://pbase.com/shellyva/image/171613535

Posts: 70 | Location: Out there, somewhere | Registered: May 05, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Welcome from temporarily near Blairsville, GA.

Smile

Posts: 13796 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin.

Posts: 1453 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: November 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome sir thank you for your service.

mi45acp

Posts: 72 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: March 19, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post