SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello from Iowa
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello from Iowa Login/Join 
posted
Ladies and gents,
new to the forum and new to Sig Handguns as well. Looking forward to learning as I switch from carrying a Glock for over 24 years.

Posts: 2 | Registered: February 17, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

Support Sigforum and Para! https://fundrazr.com/01zWgc?ref=ab_8BFKzc

Posts: 7736 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 976 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum!

Posts: 684 | Location: NE Iowa | Registered: October 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the Quad Cities!

And feel free to discuss ANY model of firearm here, we practice diversity.

Posts: 15259 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Texas but I grew up in Eastern Iowa. (a little south of Sigmund and a little west of bendable) Smile

Posts: 20334 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post