SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello from SEMO
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello from SEMO Login/Join 
posted
Been lurking here for a while, thought it was time to join.

I have a P6 and a 320 Medium Carry grip module and a 365XL which is my daily carry. I have an FCU coming. After retiring I don't do anything but fish, hunt and do a fair bit of shooting.I have several projects that I need to finish, 1 1911 build, the P320 and a direct impingement 10mm AR, the fun never ceases, LOL.

Steve.......

NRA Patron Life member
North American Hunting Club Life Member

Posts: 19 | Location: SEMO | Registered: March 30, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wyoming.

PC

Posts: 1059 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 862 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum!

Sounds like you are having fun.

Let us know more about your 1911 build when you have time.

Posts: 7156 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the retirement phase of your life and before long if it has not already happened you will wonder how you got anything done for yourself while working for someone else. Welcome to the forum. ........................ drill sgt.

Posts: 937 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
At Jacob's Well
Picture of jaaron11
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the other southern corner of the state.

J

"But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed." - Isaiah 53:5

Posts: 5238 | Location: SW Missouri | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard.

Posts: 11859 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard! I used to live just across the river from Cape Giradeau. Love that area.

Nick
nick_mur

Posts: 57 | Location: Peoria IL | Registered: December 17, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tiwimon
posted Hide Post
Howdie and welcome from another SEMO member

Posts: 482 | Location: SEMO | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post