SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New from Jeffersonville, IN
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New from Jeffersonville, IN Login/Join 
posted
Hello, My name is Edward Hurst from Jeffersonville, IN. I hope to get new information here and possibly give some. I have already found helpful information. I can't find any way of adding a signature or profile.

Ed

Hurst Engines Jeffersonville, Indiana
1929 Buick
1957 Chevrolet
2011 Harley Davidson Super Glide Custom
MSF RiderCoach
Aircraft Machinist USAF (Ret)
Viet Nam Vet (U.S. Army)
Disabled Veteran
Streetrod Builder/enthusiest
Mortec.com Moderator

Posts: 9 | Registered: April 09, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SIGforum.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36421 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome & Thanks for your service!

Posts: 1044 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Welcome Ed..... I'm in Jeff often for project work - we'll need to catch a beer at Red Yeti.

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4248 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

Posts: 8109 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m1009
posted Hide Post
Well, welcome to the forum!

Posts: 962 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of magholderusa
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Utah!

Ricky Taggart
Magholder.com
Utah, USA

Posts: 128 | Location: Cedar Hills, UT, USA | Registered: September 28, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hurst01:
Hello, My name is Edward Hurst from Jeffersonville, IN. I hope to get new information here and possibly give some. I have already found helpful information. I can't find any way of adding a signature or profile.

Howdy! Try "Go" then "Personal Zone" then "Profile". Feel free to give me a shout if I can help you get oriented! And welcome aboard!

Thanks for supporting the SigForum Ammo Group Buy and the Para Fundraiser!!

Posts: 1815 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome sir thank you for your service

mi45acp

Posts: 72 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: March 19, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post