SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hi all, new member from New Jersey
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hi all, new member from New Jersey Login/Join 
posted
Happy to get on here, been looking to purchase my first sig to add to my humble collection. Soaking up as much info ahead of time for the hopefully big day, if sigs ever come back in stock in the people’s republic of NJ.

Pleasure to meet everyone
Marty

Posts: 10 | Location: People’s Republic of New Jersey | Registered: May 08, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello,

Be it either a classic P226 or a new P365, your Sig will serve you well.

Welcome to the forum!

Posts: 7205 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard Marty!

He is a good friend of mine. I hope you enjoy what this forum has to offer. A great group of people around here.

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

#CNNblackmail

Posts: 4616 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard from a Taylor ham loving expat. Big Grin

Posts: 1513 | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks gents, looking forward to my first sig, now if I could find a P229 legion in stock I would be a happy camper.

Posts: 10 | Location: People’s Republic of New Jersey | Registered: May 08, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 879 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Greetings from the Granite State. Welcome Aboard!

Former New Jermany resident here (Morris-Sussex area). Proud to say, I escaped 20+ years ago!

Live Free or Die! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 5182 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Greetings from a fellow NJ resident (inmate). Down with Comrade Murphy!

Posts: 673 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Glad you could join us.

Posts: 105 | Registered: March 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard, neighbor!
From what part of the state do you hail?
We can keep an eye out for a Legion for ya... they do pop up now and then.
Matter of fact, I know where you could lay your hands on an unfired 226 Legion SAO 9mm w/ 2 slides (1 standard and the other w/romeo & suppressor height sights) and all the accessories.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: motor59,

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3010 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Greetings from Texas. I once considered living in Bayonne and working at the Federal Records Center. Now I pretty much despise the Northeast and anticipate the New and Improved War of Northeastern Expulsion. But SF members in that region have my sympathy.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5592 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post