SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Invisible family…
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Invisible family… Login/Join 
posted
Hello all!
Somewhat electronically challenged, new member, that has enjoyed you all for years. I was referred 15 or 16 years ago by my best friend, but back in the day needed a paid email account that was verifiable? Anyway, I just read along with my friend for years. I’ve laughed with you, at times been saddened with you by the loss of a member, I’ve been astonished by the knowledge shared…. If a member has a weird item, another member knows what it is, with a history, explanation and a price on eBay. Lol This forum is the first thing I see in the morning, several times during the day and the last thing before bed thanks to my best friend. Any news worth knowing about is found right here, and is simply straight shooting. I am so glad I listened to Ragman and tried just one more time. I didn’t try before now, because I always understood and respected “Para’s House, Para’s Rules”. Well I’m grateful to finally be accepted into what already feels like family.
P.S I’ve lived in NC since 98. Just an old nurse that still cares.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BlueWolf7,

Posts: 2 | Registered: April 28, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tinyman
posted Hide Post
Welcome from CA (Central Alabama) -- enjoy your tour.

Stupid people are like glo-sticks.
I want to shake the shit out of them
till the light comes on

Posts: 300 | Location: Leeds, Alabama | Registered: August 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum.

Support Sigforum and Para! https://fundrazr.com/01zWgc?ref=ab_8BFKzc

Posts: 7734 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
welcome from Wyoming.

PC

Posts: 1128 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 976 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from a fellow North Carolinian.

Posts: 401 | Location: Youngsville, NC | Registered: April 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just having a good time
Picture of ragman
posted Hide Post
It is about time you did something I asked you to do. Smile

" I didn't fail the test,I just found 100 ways to do it wrong." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 1421 | Location: N. C. | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome, good to have you.

mi45acp

Posts: 72 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: March 19, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post