SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello Everyone
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello Everyone Login/Join 
posted
I am active on another forum under the same user name but I thought I would sign up here as well.

I have looked at this site a few times before but just never jumped in.

On a side note, it has been forever since I have used a hosting site to post photos. Apparently photobucket wants money now and I tried Google Photos and Dropbox with no luck.
Any Suggestions as I am sure I will share photos here.

Sig Classic Line Armorer

Posts: 5 | Registered: November 27, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 1116 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Try postimage.org. It's free and easy to use.

Q

Posts: 23794 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Welcome!

Try postimage.org. It's free and easy to use.

Thanks for the suggestion. I did sign up for Post Images yesterday and uploaded my avatar photo as 60x34 and none of the links worked. One would show the picture on my account page but would give me an error message saying the link was not accessible and it wouldn't work. I'm no computer genius but I know my way around and this one has me stumped for the moment.

Sig Classic Line Armorer

Posts: 5 | Registered: November 27, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
I’ve been using Imgur for free successfully for awhile now. Welcome to THE forum!

Posts: 5842 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

Posts: 8438 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post