SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Another NH guy
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another NH guy Login/Join 
posted
Hello,

I’m enjoying the knowledge here, I’ve been a SIG fan for years and the ones I have sold I have missed more than any other make. Thanks for having me

Posts: 12 | Registered: May 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 1114 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Greetings from a fellow Granite Stater...Welcome Aboard! Cool

You're a little late on the intro though... Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 6940 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the Seacoast.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2302 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jumbo:
Hello,

I’m enjoying the knowledge here, I’ve been a SIG fan for years and the ones I have sold I have missed more than any other make. Thanks for having me
Welcome from Alabama

I have been where you fear to be
I have seen what you fear to see
I have done what you fear to do
All these things I have done for you.

Posts: 14 | Location: New Braunfels, Texas | Registered: December 28, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia!

Posts: 8436 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of magholderusa
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Utah!

Ricky Taggart
Magholder.com
Utah, USA

Posts: 172 | Location: Cedar Hills, UT, USA | Registered: September 28, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post