SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New member from NC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New member from NC Login/Join 
posted
Hello.

This is my first post on this forum, with the first Sig I've ever owned. I've shot a few in the past but I stayed away from them being left-handed. I've shot pistols from practically all manufacturers who produce mass market pistols, and for years I've settled with a Walther P99 and then a PPQ.

I recently purchased a barely used Sig P226 SAO Legion. I've put a few hundred rounds through it and it shoots very well in my hands. I look forward to participating on this forum.

Posts: 9 | Registered: August 13, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

Can't really go wrong with a P226.

Welcome to the forum!

Posts: 7934 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the welcome.

I've always been a fan of cocked and locked pistols with excellent triggers. Every P-series Sig I've shot has been soft shooting as well, and this one is no different.

Posts: 9 | Registered: August 13, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from another NC resident.

Posts: 642 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from another North Carolinian.

Posts: 405 | Location: Youngsville, NC | Registered: April 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 1018 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Welcome from another NC member.

NRA Patron Member, Instructor and CRSO
NC CCH Instructor
GRNC Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 1831 | Registered: April 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post