SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New Sig owner from Virginia - Hi all!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Sig owner from Virginia - Hi all! Login/Join 
posted
Hey everyone -

Recently got my first Sig (P320 compact 9mm) and am enjoying it greatly. Looking forward to mixing and matching various parts and getting to know and learn from y'all.

Dan

Posts: 5 | Registered: October 11, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your P320 and welcome to the forum!

Posts: 7137 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 859 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just An Old Guy
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum, I am sure you will enjoy it.

What can one man do? You never know until you try.

Posts: 1972 | Location: VA | Registered: November 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome! This is a great place, because of the great people!

Nick
nick_mur

Posts: 53 | Location: Peoria IL | Registered: December 17, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from a fellow Virginian.

Posts: 3238 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you. Mind if I reach out directly to get your take on resources in our area? I've been going to Sharpshooters and thinking of an annual pass there.

Posts: 5 | Registered: October 11, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by venturedan:
Thank you. Mind if I reach out directly to get your take on resources in our area? I've been going to Sharpshooters and thinking of an annual pass there.

I live like 10 minutes from Sharpshooters. Fine place for short-range shooting.

Posts: 3238 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Hey, neighbor!

God bless America.

Posts: 11263 | Location: Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum.

Posts: 1 | Location: Ontario | Registered: October 18, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SigForum, from your friend in Arizona!

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2551 | Location: Tucson, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post