SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New Here
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Here Login/Join 
posted
Hello

New here. Not been the biggest Sig fan after multiple bad run ins with different guns. But I finally decided after enough of the other brands to try out a tiny gun and picked up a standard P365. Had some money that needed spending and found the $399 sale going on, so ordered one in.

I will say, I am surprisingly pleased with the little shooter. First 10 rounds at 15 yards grouped well at a quick pace center mass on the TQ-21 and very well slow fire in the 4” circles above the target at 7 yards. Put 300 rounds through it the other day, including 100 HST’s for function without a hiccup. Hopefully it stays a good little shooter!

Posts: 4 | Registered: September 26, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

Congrats on your P365. I hope to have one some day.

Welcome to the forum!

Posts: 8251 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 1064 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of magholderusa
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Ricky Taggart
Magholder.com
Utah, USA

Posts: 143 | Location: Cedar Hills, UT, USA | Registered: September 28, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SigForum, from your friend in Tucson!

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2688 | Location: Tucson, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum. Glad you're happy with your P365, I've had one since April 2019, and it's been my main CCW since then.

Posts: 13377 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
welcome

Posts: 640 | Location: SW. Florida, USA | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post