posted
New guy from MD joining the board.

Hello

Posts: 1 | Registered: January 01, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

Posts: 7382 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum and Happy New Year.

Posts: 1019 | Location: Virginia Beach, VA | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard!

Posts: 305 | Location: St. Augustine, FL | Registered: April 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 911 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Nick
nick_mur

Posts: 81 | Location: Peoria IL | Registered: December 17, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kept Bum
posted Hide Post
Welcome, this is a good place here, I don't care what anyone says.

"It does not require many words to speak the truth.".....Chief Joseph

https://pbase.com/shellyva/image/171613535

Posts: 55 | Location: Out there, somewhere | Registered: May 05, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome, from Vermont!

Posts: 33 | Location: Upper Connecticut River Valley | Registered: May 02, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SFCUSARET
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Scottsdale AZ. Used to live in Glen Burnie and Ft Meade back in the mid to late 70s.

Posts: 1020 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post