SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Retread from PA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Retread from PA Login/Join 
posted
Haven't been here in about 6-7 years, but had my login info saved, lol. Back because I'm leaning back toward Sig pistols again. Have a W German P6 and P228, both in 9mm. Currently seeking a W German P226. Possibly venture into some nickel variants later. Thanks.

Posts: 43 | Registered: February 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
The early P226s are nice to have. Then you'll want another...

Welcome to the forum!

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 6827 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome.

Posts: 42 | Registered: March 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Welcome back, from S/W PA.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1649 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome back!

Posts: 813 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
Oh Man... While the Sig that started my Sig addiction was a gorgeous 1911, I have several P series pistols and found the 226 to be my absolute favorite. I have several 226s now and consider my 1984 WG the top prize in my collection. Far from the most expensive but is the most cherished. The hunt was as much fun as the find.

Dave

Posts: 284 | Location: Albuquerque, NM | Registered: June 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post