SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Glad to be here!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glad to be here! Login/Join 
posted
Thanks for letting me in! I've long appreciated Sig pistols, but only recently was able to buy one: a P320/M18, which is rapidly becoming my favorite handgun.

Pete Sheppard
Powder smoke: The smell of FREEDOM!

Posts: 7 | Location: Birmingham AL | Registered: August 13, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SIGforum.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36424 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

I hope to have an M18 someday.

Welcome to the forum!

Posts: 8118 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks! My primary interest is military firearms of the 20th Century and up, Sigs have long been on my radar, but budget has been a constraint.
Besides being the newest USMC pistol, the modularity of the P320 pattern should make for fun mix 'n match!

Pete Sheppard
Powder smoke: The smell of FREEDOM!

Posts: 7 | Location: Birmingham AL | Registered: August 13, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 1048 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome- I'm a new joiner myself. Would love an M18 someday as a slightly smaller option than my Mk25...excellent choice!

Posts: 11 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 14, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of magholderusa
posted Hide Post
Welcome

Ricky Taggart
Magholder.com
Utah, USA

Posts: 128 | Location: Cedar Hills, UT, USA | Registered: September 28, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post