SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello from the Gunshine State!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello from the Gunshine State! Login/Join 
posted
Long time shooter and collector. Like Mustangs and fine guns. Retired 27 years - old timer. Enjoy all the SS classes for DEFENSIVE HG. Thanks for being accepted.....Jerry

Posts: 41 | Location: NW of Tampa Fl | Registered: August 05, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

Posts: 8251 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

Posts: 41 | Location: NW of Tampa Fl | Registered: August 05, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 1064 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

posted Hide Post
welcome, you came to the best forum around. Good people, great moderation.

Posts: 640 | Location: SW. Florida, USA | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from another "old guy" from Virginia.

Posts: 89 | Location: Fredericksburg, VA | Registered: March 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, looks like a pretty good forum. I have been hanging out at Wilson Combat site for a long time. Picked up a P226 SOA with a Romero. New to optics but the old eyes need help. Glasses can just do so much.

Picture of magholderusa
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Ricky Taggart
Magholder.com
Utah, USA

Posts: 143 | Location: Cedar Hills, UT, USA | Registered: September 28, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Ohio Jerry. Enjoy!!

Posts: 11020 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the Plywood State. Smile

Posts: 14615 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post