SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New from Texas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New from Texas Login/Join 
Picture of Lakotah
posted
Hello all, wanted to drop in and say hi. Been lurking for a bit and thought I would finally register. Currently own a couple Sigs. Just sold one that didn’t fit me but I’ll be replacing it soon.
Anyway, great website, nice to find like minded people.

Posts: 5 | Location: Texas | Registered: November 29, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 880 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

Posts: 7208 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Welcome fellow Texan! This is a great place to hang out.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1637 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
Hello fellow Texan

Posts: 698 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lakotah
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys

Posts: 5 | Location: Texas | Registered: November 29, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
Welcome from a New Mexico transplant born and raised in Central Texas.

Dave

Posts: 296 | Location: Albuquerque, NM | Registered: June 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lakotah
posted Hide Post
Well Dave I came from Central New Mexico to Texas lol, guess we trader places. I was in Los Lunas till I was 10 then we moved to Texas. Been here ever since.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Lakotah,

Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
posted Hide Post
Howdy from Tomball!

Glad you joined, lots of good folks here.

Make sure you and your friends are a TSRA member, now is the time to join, they are working for you!

HK Ag

Posts: 3035 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of chaswea
posted Hide Post
Welcome Tex

Posts: 23 | Location: Dallas,Texas | Registered: August 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post