SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    G'day From Australia
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

G'day From Australia Login/Join 
posted
Just joined the forum to say g'day and get some info on the Sig handguns.
I'm a retired mechanic and used to shoot rifles of all calibers but have started pistol shooting and have some questions about the Sig Sauer P226 .22 LR Classic.
Cheers

Posts: 1 | Registered: December 21, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SIGforum from Cincinnati.

I am confident someone here will be able to help you.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36212 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello,

I think the P226 chambered in .22lr is no longer being made. Try to find as many spare parts as you think you'll need.

I recently found a conversion kit, but haven't shot it yet, so I can't give any info more than that.

Welcome to the forum.

Posts: 7207 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 880 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum!

Posts: 42 | Registered: March 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Another welcome from Ohio. Enjoy your time here.

Posts: 10850 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
posted Hide Post
Howdy from Tomball Texas.
Glad you joined.

Would love to visit Australia at some point.
Feels like Texas is alot like Australia, except no Holdens here.

HK Ag

Posts: 3035 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post