SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello from Kentucky
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello from Kentucky Login/Join 
posted
Newly signed up long time lurker here. I’m not sure why I’ve haven’t signed up before now.
I enjoy tinkering with mechanical devices more than actually using them. I’m an Elevator Mechanic with IUEC Local 20. I enjoy a bit of travel now and again, tinkering, casual bicycle, and farting around with my Jeep and such.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jed7s9b,

Posts: 12 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: June 06, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool.

As a fellow who also likes to tinker, you may get the urge to convert a pistol to a different caliber.
You'll know you are getting carried away when you convert them to calibers that they were never made in.

Welcome to the forum!

Posts: 7156 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 862 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Welcome! Just spent the week in KY. About to cross the border back to Ohio.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7220 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome! Just moved my daughter from Murray to Bowling Green. We love it down there!

Nick
nick_mur

Posts: 57 | Location: Peoria IL | Registered: December 17, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

From your friend in Southwest Arizona

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2561 | Location: Tucson, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kept Bum
posted Hide Post
Good to see you here, you will enjoy it. welcome

"It does not require many words to speak the truth.".....Chief Joseph

https://pbase.com/shellyva/image/171613535

Posts: 47 | Location: Out there, somewhere | Registered: May 05, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Former Hilltopper here.

Welcome.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 15940 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Greetings and a tipple of bourbon atcha.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5568 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post